Junior Golf Programs
Summer can be a hectic time for parents planning summer activities for their kids. For those who would like to be involved in the summer camps but have conflicting schedules, we offer our junior programs & summer golf camps in a variety of different ways.
Summer Golf Camp
Our two day half-day schools will include golf instruction for junior golfers which focuses on fundamentals, safety, etiquette, rules and fun. Our daily activities include instruction from a PGA of Canada Instructor, fun skill-building activities & on course play on our Academy Course.
$140 (per camp, per golfer)
Camp #1 – July 12th,13th
Camp #2 – July 19th, 20th
Camp #3 – July 26th, 27th
Camp #4 – Aug 2nd, 3rd
Camp #5 – Aug 9th, 10th
Camp #6 – Aug 16th, 17th
Camp #7 – Aug 23rd, 24th
- Camps will take place from 9AM-12PM
- Students will be taught golf’s basic fundaments as well as safety, rules & etiquette
- SNAG golf teaching tools enable a fun perspective on learning
- Equipment is available on a complimentary basis if needed
- Campers are encouraged to bring their own snacks & drinks
Private Junior Lessons
45 minutes of one-on-one personalized instruction. Immediate feedback & swing prescriptions to implement into your practice.
$59 (per lesson)
$149 (3 lessons)
$249 (5 lessons)
*Please contact our Director of Instruction, Shawn Keough email@example.com if you have any questions or inquiries with regards to summer Junior Golf Programs.