Junior Golf Programs
Summer can be a hectic time for parents planning summer activities for their kids. For those who would like to be involved in the summer camps but have conflicting schedules, we offer our junior programs & summer golf camps in a variety of different ways.
2023 Summer Golf Camp
Our two-day half-day schools will include golf instruction for junior golfers which focuses on fundamentals, safety, etiquette, rules, and fun! Our daily activities include instruction, a max 6 to 1 student to instructor ratio, fun skill-building activities & on-course play on our Academy Course.
$229 + tax (per camp, per golfer)
Camp #1 – July 5th & 6th – not available
Camp #2 – July 12th & 13th
Camp #3 – July 19th & 20th
Camp #4 – July 26th & 27th
Camp #5 – August 2nd & 3rd
Camp #6 – August 9th & 10th
Camp #7 – August 16th & 17th
Camp #8 – August 23rd & 24th
- Camps will take place from 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Lunch is included, however, campers are encouraged to bring additional snacks & drinks
- Students will be taught golf’s basic fundaments as well as safety, rules & etiquette
- SNAG golf teaching tools enable a fun perspective on learning
- Rental Equipment is available on a complimentary basis if needed
- Minimum # per camp 3pp – maximum # per camp 8pp.
Private Junior Lessons
45 minutes of one-on-one personalized instruction. Immediate feedback & swing prescriptions to implement into your practice.
$79 (per lesson)
$219 (3 lessons)
$349 (5 lessons)
Request Lesson information.
*Please contact our Head Professional, Shawn Keough firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or inquiries with regards to summer Junior Golf Programs.