Junior Golf Programs
Summer can be a hectic time for parents planning summer activities for their kids. For those who would like to be involved in the summer camps but have conflicting schedules, we offer our junior programs & summer golf camps in a variety of different ways.
2022 Summer Golf Camp
Our two-day half-day schools will include golf instruction for junior golfers which focuses on fundamentals, safety, etiquette, rules, and fun! Our daily activities include instruction from a PGA of Canada Instructor, fun skill-building activities & on-course play on our Academy Course.
$199 + tax (per camp, per golfer)
Camp #1 – July 6th & 7th
Camp #2 – July 13th & 14th
Camp #3 – July 20th & 21st
Camp #4 – July 27th & 28th
Camp #5 – August 3rd & 4th
Camp #6 – August 10th & 11th
Camp #7 – August 17th & 18th
Camp #8 – August 24th & 25th
- Camps will take place from 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Lunch is included, however, campers are encouraged to bring additional snacks & drinks
- Students will be taught golf’s basic fundaments as well as safety, rules & etiquette
- SNAG golf teaching tools enable a fun perspective on learning
- Rental Equipment is available on a complimentary basis if needed
Private Junior Lessons
45 minutes of one-on-one personalized instruction. Immediate feedback & swing prescriptions to implement into your practice.
$79 (per lesson)
$219 (3 lessons)
$329 (5 lessons)
Lesson RequestRequest Lesson information.
*Please contact our Director of Instruction, Shawn Keough firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or inquiries with regards to summer Junior Golf Programs.