Junior Golf Programs
Summer can be a hectic time for parents planning summer activities for their kids. For those who would like to be involved in the summer camps but have conflicting schedules, we offer our junior programs & summer golf camps in a variety of different ways.
Summer Golf Camp
Annual summer golf camps are back at Big Sky, and we are eager to continue to grow the junior golfing community in Pemberton and beyond. These camps are a great starting point that are all about getting introduced to the game’s root fundamentals, as well as, basic rules & etiquette on the course and in the clubhouse.
- Camps will begin at 9AM and finish at 3PM with a 45-minute break for lunch
- Lunch is provided on all days, but snacks & water bottles are recommended
- SNAG golf teaching tools enable a fun perspective on learning (Starting New at Golf)
- Equipment is available for use if needed
- Registration forms available through the golf shop or below
- Camps available for ages 5 to 15 years old.
Golf camps will run from 9AM-3PM on most Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout July & August Excluding the following dates: Wednesday, July 1 (Holiday) / Monday, July 27 / Monday, August 24 (Annual Super Skins Tournament)
Sessions will be available in packs of 3, 5 or 8 with lunch included.
- 3 sessions – 249.00
- 5 sessions – 359.00
- 8 sessions – 529.00
*Also if only a minimum of 3 is purchased you can add on one session at a time for $69 per session or top up the difference to reach 5 or 8 sessions.
Private Junior Lessons
45 minutes of one-on-one personalized instruction. Immediate feedback & swing prescriptions to implement into your practice.
39.00 (per lesson)
99.00 (3 lessons)
149.00 (5 lessons)
*Please contact our Head Golf Professional, Corry Butler firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or inquiries with regards to summer Junior Golf Programs.