- Golfers are not permitted on the property if they have been in contact with or reside with someone who has returned from any province outside of British Columbia in the past 14-days. Please do not visit the club for 14 days from date of return to British Columbia.
- Anyone with a fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, flu like symptoms or have been in contact with or resides with someone who has those symptoms will be required to remain away from the property for 14-days commencing at the completion of the flu symptoms.
- Only those with prearranged tee-times or items to pick-up are permitted on the property.
- There will be no ‘drop-in’ or ‘walk-on’ golf reservations permitted.
- Tee-times will be available from 9AM-430PM (9-holes only available starting from 3PM onward). Starting June 1st tee-time hours will be extended to 8AM-5PM (9-holes only starting from 4pm onward)
- If you require items from the golf shop (balls, gloves, hats, F&B), you are encouraged to request these items upon making your reservation to allow golf shop team to have these items prepared upon arrival.
- Members/guests can only arrive to the facility 15-minutes prior to tee-off and are required to leave immediately after their round has completed. If arriving outside of 15-minute window, guest must wait in their vehicle until 15-minutes prior to tee-off.
- Golfers must follow directional signage and enter to the 1st tee through the bag drop area.
- Do not approach staff or violate the required physical distancing of 6 feet or 2 meters.
CHECK-IN / SERVICES:
- Golf shop and washrooms will be open from 8:30AM-6PM daily and cleaned multiple times. Hours will be extended to 7:30AM-8PM starting June 1st, 2020.
- Limited clubhouse access, maximum of 3 guests will be permitted at a time in the pro-shop and must follow social distancing at all times.
- Golf shop staff will be protected via Plexiglas barrier at the point of sale.
- Member locker rooms will remain closed.
- Clubhouse bathrooms will be open, maximum of 2 people at a time permitted in washrooms.
- Driving range and practice facility (chipping green, putting green, and academy course) will be closed.
- Power carts will NOT be available to guests unless for medical reasons.
- Pull-carts will be available ($5) for guests and will be sanitized after use.
- Putting green will be available for practice 15 minutes before your tee-time only.
- Limited food & beverage items to be sold at golf shop counter (sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, canned alcoholic beverages).
- No beverage cart on course.
- Restaurant is closed.
- Rental clubs will be available but must be prearranged.
- Cash will not be acceptable payment. Onsite payment options will be debit, credit and member charge accounts.
- Tee time intervals will be increased to 15 minutes. Starting June 1st tee-time intervals will be moved to 12 minute intervals.
- All players must social distance at least 2 meters, no gatherings permitted.
- On course washrooms will be cleaned multiple times a day and will be stocked with disinfectant for guests to spray down surfaces they have touched following use.
- Ball cleaners, drinking water stations and benches will be removed from tee boxes.
- Rakes will be removed from bunkers. Please use your feet to level the surface.
- There will be no sand and seed bottles. Please replace your divots.
- There will be no garbage cans available; please take all of your garbage with you.
- There will be no towel service.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the cup at all times, please do not touch the flag poles.
- Cups will be fitted with a pin caddie.
- Playing through another group is not permitted, golf course must be played in its order (1,2,3…)
- When putting, the first player must putt out and finish the hole before the next player putts.
- Please proceed to bag drop, drop off your pull cart or power cart at designated area, dispose of any garbage and proceed to your car.
I have read and understand the above “Big Sky Golf Club” COVID-19 GUEST RULES AND GOLF PROTOCOLS as communicated by the club and accept and waive any right to golfing privileges should I not comply with these policies.
Big Sky management will be adjusting these restrictions as the situation evolves.
Enjoy your round!