- Golfers are not permitted on the property if they have been in contact with or reside with someone who has returned from outside of Canada in the past 14-days. Please do not visit the club for 14 days from date of return to British Columbia after international travel.
- Anyone with a fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, flu like symptoms or have been in contact with or resides with someone who has those symptoms will be required to remain away from the property for 14-days commencing at the completion of the flu symptoms.
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- Tee-times will be available from 8AM-6PM daily.
- Tee-time reservations can be made online or by phoning the golf shop.
- There will be no ‘drop-in’ or ‘walk-on’ golf reservations permitted. Please phone ahead or book online.
- Members/guests can arrive to the facility 30-minutes prior to tee-off. If arriving outside of 30-minute window, guest must wait in their vehicle until 30-minutes prior to tee-off.
- Golfers must follow directional signage and enter to the 1st tee through the bag drop area.
- Do not approach staff or violate the required physical distancing of 6 feet or 2 meters.
CHECK-IN / SERVICES:
- No outside alcohol is permitted. Anyone caught with outside alcohol will be asked to leave.
- Golf shop and washrooms will be open from 7:30AM – 8PM daily and cleaned multiple times.
- Golf shop staff will be protected via Plexiglas barrier at the point of sale.
- Power carts will be available to guests but must be prearranged .
- Pull-carts will be available ($5) for guests and will be sanitized after use.
- Putting green will be available for practice 20 minutes before your tee-time only.
- Rental clubs will be available but must be prearranged.
- Driving range will be open from 7:30am -7pm daily (excluding Wednesday) and can be accessed 30mins prior to tee off.
- Driving range will be closed at 1pm on Wednesdays for clean pick and will reopen at 9am Thursday morning.
- Chipping green can be accessed but players must use their own golf balls.
- Restaurant is open from 11am-6pm Monday & Tuesday and 11am- 8pm Wednesday- Sunday.
- Onsite payment options will be debit, credit and member charge accounts.
- All players must social distance at least 2 meters, no gatherings permitted.
- On course washrooms will be cleaned multiple times a day and will be stocked with disinfectant for guests to spray down surfaces they have touched following use.
- Ball cleaners, drinking water stations and benches will be removed from tee boxes.
- Rakes will be removed from bunkers. Please use your feet to level the surface.
- There will be no sand and seed bottles on course. Sand and seed will be available at bag drop before you start your round and carts will be stocked.
- There will be no towel service.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the cup at all times, please do not touch the flag poles.
- Cups will be fitted with a pin caddie.
- Playing through another group is not permitted, golf course must be played in its order (1,2,3…)
- Please proceed to bag drop, drop off your pull cart or power cart at designated area, dispose of any garbage.
I have read and understand the above “Big Sky Golf Club” COVID-19 GUEST RULES AND GOLF PROTOCOLS as communicated by the club and accept and waive any right to golfing privileges should I not comply with these policies.
Big Sky management will be adjusting these restrictions as the situation evolves.
Enjoy your round!